Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ride cowgirl ride!!






Every girl needs a Cowboy in their life right? Well this is my parents new horse COWBOY!! My girls are absolutely in love with him! He is a great horse that you can trust with your kids. Skyler loves to ride him, by herself I might add. I love to see Skyler's face when she is riding I hope that she keeps it up. I am so glad that Cowboy is the new addition to the family so that we can all learn to ride, including me :)

9 comments:

Bree said...

How fun! I LOVE the picture of the legs and saddle. Yummy!

Samantha said...

SO cute! And how fun for them! I always wished I had a horse! :) And I LOVE the pink cowgirl boots! Where can *I* get some?! :)

shreevit2beaver said...

I do remember you. I acutally check your blog from time to time from Tracey's blog. Your kids are so cute. And congrats on your new baby boy, he is so cute.

Natalie♥ said...

O how fun!! Those will be some fun pictures to scrapbook.

Natalie and Quin said...

The pink boots!!! I think the first time I saw your little girl was at church and she was wearing some pink boots and came strutting up through the chapel and my mom and I started giggling. I thought it was hilarious, and now associate her with them. Also baby oil makes a better solvent than peanut butter for removing gum (in reference to previous post).

Torman said...

Quin and Natalie thanks for the advice I will try the baby oil next time although I hope there is not a next time. :)

Mary C. said...

I miss you too Kacey! Your baby is SO adorable!

Bobbi said...

Hi Kacey! I wanted to see your little guy, so I got onto your blog and I think that your family picture (the 4 of you) is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!!!
I love it :)
Your little guy is abosolutely adorable. Love all the dark hair.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Those pictures with the pink boots should be entered in the fair. They are too cute. I have really enjoyed catching up on your cute blog. You are such a good mama Kacey.