Skyler is 5 today and she could not be more excited. She got to have her first friends party and it was a blast!!! I want to write more but my baby just threw up his breakfast on me so hopefully I will get a chance to write more.
O those are the cutest pictures, I want copies :) I can't believe its been 5 years, o how time flys. I love Skyler's hat in the first picture, I have hats like those only white for the girl's Easter dresses. Super cute.
This is our tender heart. Skyler is our peace maker who loves to sing and dance. Can anyone say High School Musical?
Kenlee
Oh how we love this girl, but she is well how do you say this....our difficult child. She is a strong independent 3 and she keeps us on our toes {and everyone else} at all times.
Mack
This is our little man. He is surrounded by cute girls that can't get enough of him...poor kid.
5 comments:
Happy birthday cute girl! that is crazy she is 5!!!
O those are the cutest pictures, I want copies :) I can't believe its been 5 years, o how time flys. I love Skyler's hat in the first picture, I have hats like those only white for the girl's Easter dresses. Super cute.
I LOVE princess parties! Aren't those little girls the cutest all dressed up? And is Mack a "thrower-upper"? Carter was my "thrower-upper".
The party was a HIT! Alli is still talking about it. :)
P.S. Happy Birthday Skyler!
Post a Comment