Friday, March 20, 2009

Ok Ok People everyone needs to go to HERE to look at the latest pictures of my baby! They were taken once again by the amazing Bree Anderson so go and look at how my chubby baby has grown! He is already 11 lbs!!! I can't stop him from growing!! :( but the more he grows the more pictures I need right? RIGHT!

3 comments:

Elena said...

OOOHHH! I just want to pinch him!! He's so cute! Bree did a wonderful job, but with a subject that cute, you just can't go wrong.

Erin said...

Mack is so cute! I love him. I am so happy for you! I am excited to have little boys together. He looks just like his Daddy!

Natalie♥ said...

Super cute pictures, Bree did an amazing job. Your little guy is so adorable...wait...can I use that word for a boy?? Well i am going to anyway because he is adorable.