Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We are Home and We are IN LOVE!

Wow!! Where do I even start? Well the delivery was LONG very LONG, but he it was worth every minute to get him here. We are all smitten with this little man of ours. We all fight over who gets to hold him and the girls are constantly asking where he is and if they can hold him. We already can not imagine life without him. I also wanted to say that Marriage can be hard, crazy, and frustrating and Kids can be all of those things as well, you would think that when you put them together you would have a recipe for disaster. I would have to disagree though, I find that Nick and I receive a stronger marriage with each little one that blesses our lives. (is this post starting to show the post pregnancy hormones?...sorry) Nick and I have been so blessed I can not even believe it. I am so grateful for 3 that when it gets crazy around here I just have to smile because I think it is great and would not trade it for the world. I also have to say thank you to everyone for your comments, calls and concern for our family. We have felt so much love from everyone, and we love you all very much. So in a Nut shell we are all home, healthy and Happy. I will try to post more pictures soon.

5 comments:

Holly said...

SO happy for you. He's perfect in every way!! :)

the Arpkes said...

OHHHHHHH!!! He is so adorable! He makes me baby hungry. Congrats! Im glad everything went well for you guys.

Bree said...

Love all the new pics!

Bobbi said...

That is so true that even in all the craziness it is a blessing. And I am so happy for you :) cute little guy!!!

Elena said...

That picture of him with the football just makes me want to eat him up!! Oh that cute little furry head; I can't get enough!