Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Christmas... ALREADY?





We were lucky to Have Nick's parents aka Grandma and Grandpa Torman here today from Utah and we are so spoiled! Yesterday the girls got out all of my cooking utensils and today before Grams and Gramps got here Skyler was saying that she wanted to be a baker when she grows up. Well look how cute these little Christmas baking outfits are. I would eat anything made by someone in that adorable hat! so fun!! Anyway we also had fun with the classics, a slinky, that magical wonderful toy, and silly putty. What a great day Skyler and Kenlee even got a camera of there own (like I said spoiled!) so I have two little apprentices. Thanks to all expecially cousins Bradley and Laney for our special princess dolls, the girls love them! We hope that everyone in Utah has an awesome Christmas we will be thinking of you!

P.S. Kenlee can not help the drool the poor thing is cutting in her two top big nasty teeth in the back. She is still cute though hu?

3 comments:

Bree said...

Duh Kenlee's still cute! You couldn't maker her ugly if you tried!

Natalie♥ said...

O dear Kenlee that poor girl and her drool...she will be drooling in her wedding pictures. J/K I am sure it will pass and very soon when those nasty teeth come in. Cute pictures of the girls.

Anonymous said...

By the way the slinky works great on our stairs. Can't wait till you come down.