This is our tender heart. Skyler is our peace maker who loves to sing and dance. Can anyone say High School Musical?
Kenlee
Oh how we love this girl, but she is well how do you say this....our difficult child. She is a strong independent 3 and she keeps us on our toes {and everyone else} at all times.
Mack
This is our little man. He is surrounded by cute girls that can't get enough of him...poor kid.
5 comments:
I've already told you this, but your card is soooo cute! LOVE IT!
Kacey! Hey you...I didn't realize this was your blog! Your family looks so cute! I am going to blog stalk you now! heehee....check us out too!
crazybunnells.blogspot.com
Bonnie (Coon)Bunnell
I love your card. When/who took your pics?
Very cute Card I love it!
your pictures are so cute :) I love your girls as little bakers!
Post a Comment