Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I refused to give in but the Vampires always win!

I'm
Ok so like everyone else that has read Twilight, My friends/family have been begging me to read it, well I resisted until I was looking at all these blogs were people were soooo crazy about it. I thought, wow they are having fun getting excited about this book. Well curiosity set in and I just finished the first book and watched the movie. I am so glad that I read the book before going to see the movie. (that was one of my excuses, the movie won't be as good if I read the book bla bla bla.) well to you out there who are resisting I say GIVE IN it is fun and it is way easy reading. OH and Edward well--I am sure you have heard!

1 comment:

Bree said...

Heck yes! I knew we could convert you!