Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bree we Miss you!


So my Friend Bree Anderson who is the same Bree Anderson here at this web site http://breeandersonphotography.blogspot.com/ Won a free spot at a amazing photography workshop in Seattle so she hurried and got on a plane and went. I am so excited for her she is going to learn so much and be an even more amazing photographer. Anyway we got to hang out with her sweet little Ali. Look Mom I have a hair thingy in and I kept it in all night at the ward Christmas party. Yeah!!! Ali cut her own hair this summer, but look she is recovering so nicely. Well Bree I hope you are having an amazing time you deserve it! We miss ya! oh and look at those cute Christmas shirts that Bree and I made! You just get a 3 dollar shirt at Walmart add some pieces of scrap fabric iron it on with some heat and Bond lite and then sew around your design. you can embellish with buttons or embroidery floss if desired. But not bad for a 3 dollar shirt. Bree taught me this she is my crafty outlet.

1 comment:

Bree said...

Hey girlie! I miss you guys too! Don't worry... I'll be home soon! ;) Alli's hair looks so cute! Thanks for everything! I owe you BIG time!