Tuesday, April 1, 2008

This has to be the most Random Tag but this is how it goes, I do not right these I just play along.

This is what you do:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).

2. Turn to page 123.

3. Find the 5th sentence

4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.

5. Tag 5 people.

The closest book to our computer right now is the Adobe photoshop user guide. the fifth sentance on page 123 says..

Once you have set the highlights and shoadows, you may want to adjust the midtones or otherwise fine-tune the contrast.

ya...I am not sure about this Tag so sorry to those peoples names I am about to type, Sam, Suzie, and Tracey lets see what you have been reading.

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

Ha Ha Ha I am laughing so hard! You are such a sweetheart for playing along, I love what you have been reading :)