I went to this baby store downtown and they had these bow holders so I made one today because I hate how unorganized my girls hair bows are. I think it turned out cute.
Thank you sooo much for the package you sent us today! We are so grateful for the hat & bows & holder. I was just admiring it the other day when I looked at your blog. It was such a great surprise. Also, thank you so much for the pictures!
This is our tender heart. Skyler is our peace maker who loves to sing and dance. Can anyone say High School Musical?
Kenlee
Oh how we love this girl, but she is well how do you say this....our difficult child. She is a strong independent 3 and she keeps us on our toes {and everyone else} at all times.
Mack
This is our little man. He is surrounded by cute girls that can't get enough of him...poor kid.
4 comments:
That is SOO cute!! I may just have to try something like this! :)
Way cute Kacey!!! I love it. You are so crafty like that I wish I had a little bit of your craftiness.
um.. ok so I don't know how smart I am since Sugar is spelled Suger well what ever
Thank you sooo much for the package you sent us today! We are so grateful for the hat & bows & holder. I was just admiring it the other day when I looked at your blog. It was such a great surprise. Also, thank you so much for the pictures!
We loved them!
Post a Comment