Tuesday, April 1, 2008


We went to the park today so the girls could run around outside and they did just that! They ran and ran and ran (as if they had been cooped up all winter) it was wonderful. They both fell asleep on the way home. I took some pictures and I had to post just one, I sent the rest to Grandma and Grandpa Torman maybe there will be some more on their blog :)

2 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

How cute is that! I love the picture of the girls. Next time you better invite me, my girls need worn out then maybe they would sleep for me at night!

Nichelle said...

I am just blog hopping. I found you through natalie's blog. Your girls are so cute. I was wondering do take pictures for anyone or only for your friends. I am in need of some pictures of my girls. If you do take them for people other than friends e-mail me @ nichellekillian@yahoo.com.