I am not sure where Kenlee got the winco bag from but see was hopping around the house in it like she was in a potato sack race I could not stop laughing. Well then later Skyler was wearing the same bag! I swear I need to stop buying toys because they always play with the craziest stuff. I don't want any e-mails on how unsafe plastic bags are for kids they were supervised.....by Skyler :) opps!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
And you thought it was just a Winco sack.
I am not sure where Kenlee got the winco bag from but see was hopping around the house in it like she was in a potato sack race I could not stop laughing. Well then later Skyler was wearing the same bag! I swear I need to stop buying toys because they always play with the craziest stuff. I don't want any e-mails on how unsafe plastic bags are for kids they were supervised.....by Skyler :) opps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Sooo Cute, leave it to our crazy kids to find the most rediculous thing to entertain themselves. My kids love a good kirby vacuum box and they are good to go!
Hey Kasey! Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. It was fun to look at yours and see your cute family. Are you guys living in Idaho Falls? I love your pictures, I saw Natalie's on her blog but didn't realize you had taken them. How fun!
Post a Comment