Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Play day Monday




I know that it is not Monday anymore but I wanted to post these fun pictures of the play day Skyler and Kenlee were able to have with the William girls. They had so much fun dressing up and playing together. I can play with my girls but I can not play with them like other little girls can. Play dates are very important!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I LOVE little girls playing dress up! Cute pics! :) Wouldn't it be fun to be that age again?! lol.

Natalie♥ said...

How fun Kacey! I am so glad that you took the girls for me and let them have a play day. They sure love Skyler and Kenlee and they always have so much fun with them. I cannot thank you enough for all you did for me this week. I couldn't have done it without you that's for sure. Thanks for being such a great friend and taking such good care of my girls for me. Love ya!

Nichelle said...

I don't know how you got Natalie to let you take her girls from her, I have offered a million times and she never lets me.:) It looks like the girls had a great time. Girls can entertain themselves for hours playing dress up. It is so fun to watch.