Ok so last year Nick went as Joe Dirt for Halloween. well I am not sure how but the wig ended up in the dress up trunk. Skyler wears this with all of her dresses all over the house. I laughed for that first week, but she still wears it. She feels pretty in it and loves that it is really long in the back. I laugh the hardest when she wears it with her Bell dress because the wig looks like the Beast from the back so it is almost like she is two characters. Well anyhow my daughter is definitely a Character!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
A Joe Dirt wig can be pretty. Right?
Ok so last year Nick went as Joe Dirt for Halloween. well I am not sure how but the wig ended up in the dress up trunk. Skyler wears this with all of her dresses all over the house. I laughed for that first week, but she still wears it. She feels pretty in it and loves that it is really long in the back. I laugh the hardest when she wears it with her Bell dress because the wig looks like the Beast from the back so it is almost like she is two characters. Well anyhow my daughter is definitely a Character!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Skyler is such a cutie! Maddy keeps asking me about wigs now. This picture tells me why. They look like they were having so much fun together.
The things that kids think make them beautiful! :) I remember tying my night gown into many knots and just "knowing" that the out come looked like a ball gown to everyone else. Funny.
I love seeing all of your cute pictures, and that hair bow holder is darling. I'll have to copy that idea!
Post a Comment