Thursday, April 24, 2008

HUBBY TAG



A-ATV of choice? Nick loves any ATV that needs him to fix it. Nick loves to fix small engines. Nothing makes him happier than getting something that has been said of it "It will never run again" and proving that person wrong (he has done this many times)
B-Born on? December 29, 1979
C-Cookies or Candy? Candy
D-Date of Choice when you go out? Nick is always up for anything that is one of things I love most about him. He feels really spoiled though when we go to a ultimate guy movie.
E-Essential Item? Cell phone and palm pilot He even has the church books and scriptures on his palm pilot.
F-Favorite Foods? Sea food and steak, Rice, Susi
G-Gas or Diesel vehicles? Um... My best guess is Gas?
H-Hobbies? GOLF!!! GUNS!!! fishing, camping and drinking doctor Pepper...oh wait no thats a Habit I get those so mixed up sometimes.
I-Ice Cream Flavor? Can I say we have only been married 5 years because this may be wrong but I am going to say anything with a cookie in it no fruit flavors
J-Job? Security Guard
K-Kids? 2 girls that love him tremendously!!
L-Last Vacation as a couple? Last June for our anniversary we stayed in a cabin in Jackson and went to a play. We only stayed over one night but we speed home because we both missed the girls so much.
M-Morning person or night owl? This is a funny question. When Nick and I were first married he was a total morning person (I have never been) Well I would make him sleep in with me and now he is a night person too. I must say that he does so good on little sleep where he works shift work.
N-Number of Siblings? 2 sisters, Kim and Tracey
O-OCD or sloppy? He is not OCD but he is not necessarily sloppy he does leave things around quite a bit but I can not complain because he often helps me clean which is greatly appreciated.
P-Pet Peeves? BAD DRIVERS aka me driving
Q-Quiet or Loud? quiet but he has been known to be the life of the party with those that know us very well
R-Restaurant? Texas Roadhouse
S-Sports? Basketball and Golf and a little tennis (thanks hun)
T-Tight wad or spender? He is very Balanced in this department
U-Unknown Fact about him? He is a little boy at heart he loves transformers Star Wars Light sabers, legos.
V-Vegetables? not hip on veggies
W-Worst Habit? drinking doctor pepper and biting his nails
X-Xtra Curricular activities in high school? Small engines and he was the president of V.I.C.A not the FFA.
Y-Your favorite things about him? That he is so easy going and he never worries!
Z-Zodiac Sign? Um...not sure.
Anyway, Nick I love you very much! Thank you for all that you do for me and the girls. You always take an interest in what the girls and I are doing and you are always there for us. We love you!

I Tag Sam, Suzie, Harm and My mother in law Janet, come on lets see how far that apple falls from the tree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I ever remember Nick in FFA (Future Farmers of America right?) I could be wrong though.

Holly said...

FUn! I love reading about everyone's hubbies! :)