Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ABC's of Me Tag


A-Attached or single? Attached
B-Best friend? My Hubby (who happens to be very very cute) I don't mind when my best friend looks better than me and even though he does not like it, sometimes I borrow his clothes.
C-Cake or pie? is cheese cake a cake or a pie?
D-Day of choice? all the days Nick has off and with shift work it is all over the place. but over all my favorite day of the week is Friday.
E-Essential item? My Camera (not Asian just married one)
F-Favorite color? Yellow
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H-Hometown? IF
I-Favorite indulgence? Only one? I love chocolate and taking baths! but not together because then you just have a mess.
J-January or July? Definitely July. I love the 4th and I had a baby in July so July is a good month at our house!
K-Kids? Skyler Dee and Kenlee Claire
L-Life isn't complete without? Family and friends and chocolate (It helps us all get along.)
M-Marriage date? June 13th 2002
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobia and fears? Small spaces, I will not get in an elevator if there are a lot of other people in there, I will just wait.
Q- Quote? I have a lot of favorite Quotes but the other day I saw one that I laughed at and I am not sure if it is even a quote but it was a sign that said "I live in my own little world, but it is ok because they know me here"
R-Reason to smile? Family!! Freedom!! Friends!! The Gospel, Spring is here Finally, I have a hottie of a husband, my family and I are healthy, The kids toy room is finally dejunked...oh I could go on and on I have way to much in my life that I am Grateful for and that makes me smile! (not trying to make you nauseous)
S-Season of choice? Fall was my favorite until I had kids and now it is Summer hands down!
T-Tag 3 people: Tracey, Kim and Harm and I am going to add a 4th Suzie. Have fun Girls and I will be looking for your posts. :)
U-Unknown facts about me. I refuse to go on a cruise I could win a ticket for the best cruise around and I would give my ticket away.
V-Vegetable? Peas
W-Worst habit? Staring
X-X-ray or ultrasound? HUM....who wrote this Question? ULTRASOUND!!! I would much rather have a Baby than a Broken bone. Baby news is ALWAYS Good news!
Y-Your favorite food? Potatoes and Gravy (Idaho Gal) I also like a good Ham
Z-Zodiac sign? Taurus Today was a 3 star day for me According to the IF Post Register.

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

Okay I have to know why you wouldnt go on a cruise. You have never told me this one.....