Kacey, How the heck are you. My husband never tells me if anyone leaves comments on my craft blog, because it is hooked up through his account. Anyways I am coming down in a couple weeks. If you let me know how many frames you want I can get them done and bring them with me. It was good to hear from you Love Ali
Kace it's funny that you just write I was on my ITUNEs and ran across our song "slide," by the Goo Goo Dolls...it reminded me of AWESOME times, Darhma and Greg, and giggly girls. Thanks for always being a good friend. I hope we can stay in better touch. Love ya Ali
This is our tender heart. Skyler is our peace maker who loves to sing and dance. Can anyone say High School Musical?
Kenlee
Oh how we love this girl, but she is well how do you say this....our difficult child. She is a strong independent 3 and she keeps us on our toes {and everyone else} at all times.
Mack
This is our little man. He is surrounded by cute girls that can't get enough of him...poor kid.
2 comments:
Kacey, How the heck are you. My husband never tells me if anyone leaves comments on my craft blog, because it is hooked up through his account. Anyways I am coming down in a couple weeks. If you let me know how many frames you want I can get them done and bring them with me. It was good to hear from you
Love Ali
Kace it's funny that you just write I was on my ITUNEs and ran across our song "slide," by the Goo Goo Dolls...it reminded me of AWESOME times, Darhma and Greg, and giggly girls. Thanks for always being a good friend. I hope we can stay in better touch.
Love ya Ali
Post a Comment