Kacey you make me laugh. I love that you're a den leader. I was the Scout Committee Chairperson for awhile and I didn't get any of that scout stuff...you look like you're doing great. Love ya Love Ali
How fun for you :) No, I didn't make my sling -- my mom bought it for me -- but all it is is 5 yards of fabric -- then you just learn to wrap it different ways (there's a great site www.mamatoto.org) where I learned how)! I love it! Very easy and comfy :)
This is our tender heart. Skyler is our peace maker who loves to sing and dance. Can anyone say High School Musical?
Kenlee
Oh how we love this girl, but she is well how do you say this....our difficult child. She is a strong independent 3 and she keeps us on our toes {and everyone else} at all times.
Mack
This is our little man. He is surrounded by cute girls that can't get enough of him...poor kid.
5 comments:
Kacey,
You are a wonderful den leader!
Janet
That's great! You are a natural with those boys :)
Kacey you make me laugh. I love that you're a den leader. I was the Scout Committee Chairperson for awhile and I didn't get any of that scout stuff...you look like you're doing great.
Love ya
Love Ali
How fun for you :)
No, I didn't make my sling -- my mom bought it for me -- but all it is is 5 yards of fabric -- then you just learn to wrap it different ways (there's a great site www.mamatoto.org) where I learned how)! I love it! Very easy and comfy :)
Post a Comment