We lost 5 eggs this year and I am not sure if that is a lot or if that is amazing that it was only 5. So I want to know everyones stats on how many eggs they lost.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
How many Eggs did you lose at your house???
We lost 5 eggs this year and I am not sure if that is a lot or if that is amazing that it was only 5. So I want to know everyones stats on how many eggs they lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
We had one egg crap while it was being cooked, and Kenna grabbed one and tried to put it in her mouth so we almost lost another one, but managed to save it. So just one this Easter!!! Coloring eggs is so much fun, as soon as I get my computer back I will post some Easter pictures, and my adorable pictures that you took of the girls. I can't thank you enough. You are wonderful!!!
We had a really nice (weatherwise) Easter one year, so, I hid the eggs outside Saturday night for the kids. I figured it would be cool enough in the night so they wouldn't go bad. When they tried to find them Sunday morning, we could not find some. I thought I had just forgotten where I had hidden them. Then we started finding traces that the dog had been finding them through the night and eating them. I learned not to hide them where she could get to them! Do you remember Sasha? It was her. So, we lost several that year.
Post a Comment