Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring and Kids recipe for a good day!


Skyler got a Cook book from her Grandparents for her birthday and this is the first recipe we tried since it is spring. We had an all day play date with some kids from the ward. we had a blast and since it was kind of like a rice crispy treat we all got to put butter on our hands. We had a blast and we will be trying another recipe real soon!

2 comments:

Elena said...

HEY! How fun you have a blog! And my kids getting big? What about your's? Holy Canoli, how long has it been since I've seen you guys?! I am adding you to my links and will check in often. Now I will know just how big your kids are.

Natalie♥ said...

How Fun! And Yummy too! Thats a really cute idea for Easter treats. What a good mom you are.