Sunday, March 16, 2008

My apology to Skyler.



Last Sunday as we were leaving church Skyler said "my Sunday School teacher is going to give me a present for my Birthday" I said "wow that sounds exciting" then she said "ya it is going to be a Snow White Doll", Ok I hope some of you are thinking ya right that is a little far fetched. so I told her "Skyler I do not think your teacher is going to get you a Snow White doll, the Primary does not have that good of a budget." Well I am sorry Skyler you were right your teacher did buy you a Snow White Doll. who would of guessed? I am so grateful that she has an amazing Teacher. She brought it to our house and everything, How Awesome is that!! Skyler knows that she is loved by her Sundayschool teacher that that is cool! And Skyler to you, Your Mom is very sorry!

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

O No! You get the bad Mom of the month award. J/K Thats too funny. Sometimes we need to listen to our kids more they are pretty smart. I do the same thing. That was sure nice of her teacher.