Tuesday, June 3, 2008


We went to Bear World on Saturday with Nicks family and had a blast and I will post more pictures but I had just a min. to post these pictures of this Kid walking all over his mom. The mom was just laying there taking it. Some times I ask Skyler to walk on my back. I just thought that this was funny.

4 comments:

Elena said...

I guess mothers are the same everywhere. Even when they area goats. :) Too cute!

Anonymous said...

haha! That's awesome! the hesley family URL changed to: thehesleyfamily.blogspot.com

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I still have to make a trip to Bear World!! I am totally up for the swap! Let's wait for the weather to get nice so that we can get some outdoor pics as well! I will totally go through your house, and make you what I think you'll like!!!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. your girls are so beatiful and you are amazing with a camera.
love ali