
Nick and I have our house for sale because we are trying to move to Roberts. People are always asking us "why in the world would you want to move to Roberts?" well I hope that these pictures help to answer that question. It is our family's opinion that it is a little piece of heaven. With the gas prices as high as they are it is getting hard to go anywhere to vacation, well when we live in Roberts we will not need to vacation because every day will feel so.





4 comments:
I had no idea you were tyring to move, but that does look beautiful. How sad is it that I have NEVER even driven through Roberts. Now I'll have to go look to see what I'm missing.
Those are awesome pictures. It does look a little like heaven. I know you will enjoy it there. Everyday on the river.
well Elena I would have to say the
Town of Roberts is gross and I would never move to the town area but my Dad's land is on the Snake River and that is the cool part. Actually when I drive through Roberts town area. I feel like someone needs to take a huge pressure washer to it. It is a very small run down Town not very attractive at all.
Cute pictures Kacey! We need to get scrapbooking again soon. And I love your new background.
Post a Comment