Congratulations to Skyler! She had her dance recital last night and did an amazing job! Skyler we are so proud of you. watch for the footage coming soon.
She look so cute! I already give my boys approval to marry one of your girls cause they are so stinkin cute. Now only if they like my boys!!! I have (or will have) four to choose from!!!
This is our tender heart. Skyler is our peace maker who loves to sing and dance. Can anyone say High School Musical?
Kenlee
Oh how we love this girl, but she is well how do you say this....our difficult child. She is a strong independent 3 and she keeps us on our toes {and everyone else} at all times.
Mack
This is our little man. He is surrounded by cute girls that can't get enough of him...poor kid.
2 comments:
Good job Skyler! It looks like she just won Miss America with her flowers, make-up, and tired hair.
She look so cute! I already give my boys approval to marry one of your girls cause they are so stinkin cute. Now only if they like my boys!!! I have (or will have) four to choose from!!!
Post a Comment