


This child of ours will not wear anything unless it is comfortable. She will not wear Jeans and for a long time I could not get her to wear shirts that had the lining stuff in them like in the top picture, but we figured out that an undershirt works to solve that problem. She will only wear sweat pants or stockings with a skirt. when it comes to shoes we, up till two days ago have had major problems. She hates shoes!! Every pair of shoes we would put on her (some hand me down shoes included) she would end up taking off in public and sitting there crying refusing to put them back on. NOT Fun for MOM! Plus it would take us 10 to 15 min to get out the door because I would have to threaten her with her life to put them on and keep them on. So I had had enough! I took her to the shoe store and I let her try on every size nine in the store. This story is not an exaggeration. we would put a pair on both feet and she would walk down the Aile and back, then I would ask her if she liked them, then she would sit down and say "don't like" and take them off. Lets just say we were in the store over 2 hours. Well this is what we finally ended up with, But she loves them! They are all soft and she can put them on by her self, NO CRYING! I actually will be able to look forward to going somewhere. Well this is our little Kenlee all about the comfort. So if her fashion sense is not so fashionable just like her mom you will just have to live with it, because she is also very stubborn so there is no changing her. And now that we have worked out the shoe situation I think we will keep her around. Silly Girl!
2 comments:
Her face is so cute... I'm sure no one notices what she is wearing anyways! ;)
I think the boots are great. There are so many colors that Kenlee can wear all different kinds of clothes with them (These boots were made for walking and thats just what they'll do.)(Sorry that song came into my head as I was writing this.)
Post a Comment