Thursday, October 9, 2008

This is my Addiction


Ok so here I come out with it, I LOVE PROJECT RUNWAY! I love it and I can not help it! I record every season. This season there is a girl named Kenley and I love her I hope she wins but anyway now you know what I am watching every Wednesday night when my kids are in bed. Skyler wants to go as Miss Lolly from Candy Land and Kenlee is going as Queen frostine so I pretend as I am at my sewing machine making there Candyland costumes (just try to find one) that I am sewing up a master design for project runway, I know Lame, but I will post my designs later when they are done in the meantime everyone go play a game of candy land. :)

5 comments:

Bree said...

I want Kenley to win too! :) I LOVE Project Runway - I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Natalie♥ said...

You are so funny! I am laughing my head off. I can't wait to see these master designs you are making. If they are anything like the witch costume you made for Skyler they will be a masterpiece. I just love ya, you're way too cute :):)

Sarah said...

I LOVE Project Runway!!! I like most of Kenley's designs but her personality bugs me way too much. I like Koto!!!

Elena said...

Huh-larious!!!

Tara and Dan said...

I got hooked on the re-runs of this show while I nursed my baby. I had no idea what was going on but I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Must watch Project Runway....