I am starting to think am I ready for this? I have no idea what I will do with a boy, but I am so grateful for the chance. Life is always changing and as I have struggled with this question, AM I READY, I have been comforted by the changing of the season, from summer to fall. I am so grateful to live in an area with distinct seasons. I have not been ready for it to get cold and I have been dreading it, But as the holidays come and I see the excitement in my kids eyes for Halloween, they could care less that it is cold in fact Skyler is looking forward to snow, I start to forget about the cold and I too get excited. I may not feel ready now for another baby in our home but just like the changing of the seasons I know that I will be when our little bundle gets here. When you have your first you think to yourself "nothing can beat this" then your second comes and you see the instant connection between your first and second and then you think "nothing can beat this" I know that my girls will be such good big sisters and I so look forward to watching that connection that I know will be there.
sorry that I have gone off on a tangent, it is so not like me...but like I said before I have just not been my self with this pregnancy, but no fear I am have way there!





2 comments:
It's just like you said - you will be ready when Makio gets here. And then, when he is, you will wonder how you ever got along without him!
I love your girls. They are SO cute and they look JUST LIKE YOU! Love ya
Miss ya
Love Ali
Post a Comment