The Monday before Halloween is always my favorite family home evening. We carved pumpkins and made pudding. The girls are wearing themselves out in pure excitement for Halloween. I guess Skyler asked her teacher on Monday when Halloween was coming and Mrs. Long told her 4 sleeps. I thought that was a good way to put it to a 4 year old so I think we will use that method more often. Skyler drew her own scary face, she is growing up way to fast it is way sad! I also discovered that my husband is talented in the drawing department. He Free Handed his Sponge Bob onto his pumpkin by just looking at the template. CRAZY! We have been married for 6 years and I had no idea! So anyway I made him make Kenlee's crown and wand for her Halloween costume. He should have never let that talent slip out. I hope everyone is having fun at their homes getting ready for the spooky night.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Are you a pumpkin head or a puddin head?
The Monday before Halloween is always my favorite family home evening. We carved pumpkins and made pudding. The girls are wearing themselves out in pure excitement for Halloween. I guess Skyler asked her teacher on Monday when Halloween was coming and Mrs. Long told her 4 sleeps. I thought that was a good way to put it to a 4 year old so I think we will use that method more often. Skyler drew her own scary face, she is growing up way to fast it is way sad! I also discovered that my husband is talented in the drawing department. He Free Handed his Sponge Bob onto his pumpkin by just looking at the template. CRAZY! We have been married for 6 years and I had no idea! So anyway I made him make Kenlee's crown and wand for her Halloween costume. He should have never let that talent slip out. I hope everyone is having fun at their homes getting ready for the spooky night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
How fun, it looks like everyone had fun carving pumpkins, and your pumpkins are adorable.
Costumes turned out great and love the pictures. Hope you have a great Halloween. Love, grandpa and grandma T
Post a Comment