Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baby of mine, I gladly give you my teeth.

Well, there is a first for everything, I guess, and for me it is my first CAVITY!!!! OH NO!!! I know what you are thinking. "it is a cavity what is the big deal?" Well, for me miss NO Cavities EVER it is kind of strange to hear the words--- YOU have a cavity. I knew this day would come because as every Mom knows our bodies break down a little with each child we bring into this world. I would not have it any other way though.

3 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I get a new cavity with each child! Oh the joy of children, right?
If the offer still stands I would love to trade crafts for pictures when Finley starts smiling! She is almost there, I can tell she really wants to but hasn't quite figured it out!We have already had her pictures taken, but i think the more the merrier right?

Torman said...

Heck Ya!!!! You Call me please I would LOVE to take pictures of your sweet baby girl and your other kids too!! (they are all sweet) :) anyway go to my website off my blog and it has my phone #.

Hal and Janet said...

What exact time was it when you heard the words "you have a cavity" Maybe 2:30
yffil