Wednesday, September 3, 2008
I am BACK!!! YIPPPEEEE!!! Hip Hip....
Hurray! I have my computer back!!! A lot of you already know this but, when we came home from Lagoon a few weeks ago our computer got power surged and we had to have it completely re-built. I have missed you all very much and I am glad to be back posting and looking at your post so sorry I have been so blogging anti social lately I had no control. Grrrrrr!! well all is well now so Happy Day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Yay! Glad you're back up and running. Thank you for doing our pictures. The turned out GREAT. I'm getting ready to post them on my blog this weekend. You're very talented!
Looks like you had a lot of fun in Bear Lake! I am so glad you are back to your blog, I have been waiting for what seems like forever!! I didn't know you take Skyler golfing. Nick and Chris will have to take Ky and her sometime. Wouldn't that be cute!
LOVE all your bear lake pics, it is one of the best places on earth! :)
WAHOOO!
We need to do something this week before I have too many kids to handle! Call me!
Post a Comment