Every Labor Day weekend my family goes to Bear Lake. It is my favorite camping trip of the year for many reasons. My number one reason though is that I love Love LOVE hanging out with my family on the beach! I never want to leave. Each year we take turns thinking of something cool to make with the sand. Last year My idea was a couch and T.V (I will try to find and post the pictures). This year my brothers idea was a canoe. We go all out playing in the sand. Did I say that I love it? I LOVE IT!!!!
Looks like you had SO much fun, JEALOUS! But I am glad you did. And I am glad you got your computer fixed...I too hate when you have to get such a nessesary thing fixed. Love ya Ali
This is our tender heart. Skyler is our peace maker who loves to sing and dance. Can anyone say High School Musical?
Kenlee
Oh how we love this girl, but she is well how do you say this....our difficult child. She is a strong independent 3 and she keeps us on our toes {and everyone else} at all times.
Mack
This is our little man. He is surrounded by cute girls that can't get enough of him...poor kid.
2 comments:
We missed you guys. But it looks like you had so much fun - so I forgive you for leaving us like that ;)
Looks like you had SO much fun, JEALOUS! But I am glad you did. And I am glad you got your computer fixed...I too hate when you have to get such a nessesary thing fixed.
Love ya
Ali
Post a Comment