

My friend Erin just had her 4th boy! I Love this family and now I have just one more reason to love it-little Keo. It is a good thing I have one on the way or I would be in jail today for trying to take this little guy out of the hospital. He is adorable to say the least. Congratulations Chris and Erin Matsuura





6 comments:
I love him! I want to take him home with me. I'm excited to find out what you are having.
Tell Erin congrats!! He looks like fun!
He is SO cute....4 boys. WOW! She beat me...it looks like she is going to be the one in our grad class to have the most kids....
hee hee
Love you Kacey
Love Ali
are you pregnant????
I've been checking Erin's blog daily waiting for news!!! Tell her congrats from me!! I miss you two... You guys need to come down here and see me!!!!!!!!
Congrats Erin! He is sooo cute!
Post a Comment