Monday, March 1, 2010

This is the best day of my life!

This is a before picture just minutes before having her front two bottom teeth pulled. Shark teeth. This was taking her love for shark boy a little too far. We had tried everything to get the baby tooth out. She was so brave to let all of us pull and tug on it. She wanted it out SO BAD!
This is the after picture. They pulled them out in no time at all. They pulled them both out at the same time. The doc only charged us for one tooth. It was a two for one deal Yeah!
She came running out with a smile from ear to ear (minus to teeth of course) and said "this is the best day of my life" LOL! funny girl does not take much to make her happy. Oh I love you my brave little girl!

1 comment:

Bree said...

I can't believe that she is so old already. I swear, time goes by WAY too fast.