
My son refuses to lay down with his bottle. STRANGE!! He sits like this and holds it up till it is gone. funny kid! or he will be on his hands and knees and my girls will feed it to him like a baby horse. My kids have always wanted a pony.



I have the best husband in the world!!! He bought me flowers!!! {screams}. We were all under the weather on Lovers day so we just stayed home and enjoyed each others company it was great. I got these silly glasses at the dollar store, so we killed some time just being silly. Mack is eating Skyler's necklace that she made at school made out of frootloops. I thought he looked so silly eating it off the string. It kept him busy though, I may have to make him some more. The last picture is when we went sledding last week when when we were all feeling good and could go places.





1 comment:
Hope you are all feeling better! We are still coughing over here but At least no temperatures anymore. We need to craft!
Post a Comment