Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blast from the past



Well these photos are from the vault (hee He that sounds so special does it not) well anyway I am in the middle of re-vamping my photography web site (watch for that it's gonna be good) and I came across these fun pictures of my some of my favorite little people. I love the look on Kenlee's face on the one of them together. Anyway I hope you think that looking back is as fun as I think it is but if not well.....at least they are cute kids right? anyway it is late so I am OUT!

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

I love them! They are so precious :) I like your blast from the past, very cute!!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I can't believe those pictures are old, they look so good. You are such a great photographer!.

Mary C. said...

These are great pictures! Thanks for sharing them! Cute kids!

Bree said...

I LOVE those pictures. So cute!

Tara and Dan said...

SO cute!!!! When will you have your website up and running?