Friday, May 1, 2009
Movie Critic
Kacey here with your movie review for the night. Ok so tonight I went to the OPENING Night of Ghost of Girlfriends past. First of all I can not remember the last time that I have been to an opening night of a movie, I am not even sure if I have been to an opening night. Ok now for my review, I do not like to tell people what to do and I know how the curiosity gets the best of us girlys when there is a chick flick out. To those of you with that curiosity that is fine I will say to you at least WAIT till it goes to the good theaters in town that do not cost 10 dollars. 10 dollars!! What is wrong with this country? Ha Haaa Just Kidding there is absolutley nothing wrong with this country. Ok it is late and I just saw a bad movie and wasted good husband babysitting hours to see a crude movie so on that note I will end this blog with a joke. They said we would have a black president with pigs fly well SWINE FLU!! Haa Ha Hee Heee Love ya all good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment