Friday, February 27, 2009

More of Mack


7 comments:

Elena said...

Oh my goodness! He's SO cute. Now I need to see some shots of that hair!! Do you want to just give him to me? :) SO CUTE!!

Hannah said...

He's beautiful, you guys! Congrats! I miss you all!

Natalie♥ said...

Super cute baby! I am so glad that he has finally arrived :)

Samantha said...

Ohh, Kacey, he is beautiful!!! Good job! ;) Those pictures are priceless!! Congratulations, Torman family!!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Jesse and Ashley Packer said...

He is beautiful! Congrats. I am glad to hear that the delivery went so well and that he is finally here. Looks like he has a ton of hair. How precious. Have fun smooching on that sweet little boy!!

Bobbi said...

Yeah! he's finally here, congrats!!! he is so cute :)

Erin said...

I love him and I want him!!!