This week my girls have had a lot of time to draw. Well this week they discovered the tape and have been dressing all the walls in the house with their art. I do not care in fact it makes me smile. Well there has been so much art that I did not notice this picture taped to the outside to the girls room. I was sitting in their room this morning doing their hair when Nick came in and said "Skyler that picture is not very nice you need to take it down." I looked over to see that no moms with baby's in their belly's (as skyler put it) are allowed in their room. She told me that I could come in their room when I got the baby out (even though I was already sitting in their room) I guess my girls are sick of me not being able to do what I usually do with them. It has been a long wait for ALL of us that is for sure.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I am not the only one who is sick of me being pregnant
This week my girls have had a lot of time to draw. Well this week they discovered the tape and have been dressing all the walls in the house with their art. I do not care in fact it makes me smile. Well there has been so much art that I did not notice this picture taped to the outside to the girls room. I was sitting in their room this morning doing their hair when Nick came in and said "Skyler that picture is not very nice you need to take it down." I looked over to see that no moms with baby's in their belly's (as skyler put it) are allowed in their room. She told me that I could come in their room when I got the baby out (even though I was already sitting in their room) I guess my girls are sick of me not being able to do what I usually do with them. It has been a long wait for ALL of us that is for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That is so funny and cute!
Post a Comment