Friday, January 16, 2009

There is Beauty all around When the T.V is off at Home




Well I have said it before that I do not usually set new years resolutions, but I have set ONE and ONLY one this year and it is to cut T.V watching for my children down a TON! Well it has gone well this week and Nick is even on board with this resolution. I think in the long run Nick will be better at it than me. Nick had an over time tonight and so I was left staring at my two girls thinking what can I do with you. Well they are good at finding things so they were playing with empty diaper boxes. I got the scissors and tape and we made two rockets. The tape was not very strong so they both lost their wings during re-entry. So Later they became great drive in windows for playing restaurant. It was also good for skyler to practice her writing. She wrote the names on the boxes (notice she wrote her name in space because it is upside down) and she wrote U.S.A on the wings. So now everyone knows my resolution so check in on me but so far so good! :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is a great resolution!! Looks like they are having a fun time!

Bree said...

I think that is awesome! I am doing the same thing with Alli. We'll have to keep check on eachother. ;)

P.S. Re-entering the earth's atmosphere will getcha every time! ;) My ship always falls apart at that point too! Darn masking tape.

Bobbi said...

That is such a good resolution. You already look like you are doing really good and having more fun :)

Jack said...

your girls are so cute! I think more people should have a resolution like yours!.. i hope that we get to see you guys soon, its been too long!