Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why am I having such a hard time?!?



I do not know why but I am having such a hard time withKenlee not being a baby anymore! I mean I have one on the way what is my deal? I am sad that she is not Chubby anymore I am sad that she can express her self so well and that she knows her colors and can count to 20 it just seems that she is growing up too fast! I was looking at old pictures (bad idea) and these pictures of her with the short hair is what possessed me to get her hair cut. I don't know if it is just because Kenlee has always been my independent one and that when she was born Skyler was still so needy that I feel like I did not get enough time with her or what, but I am one sad mom when it comes to Kenlee. I took her to the store today by herself just to get some time alone with her, something I don't think I have done enough of in the past she was such an angel! she is usually a beast to take to the store. I am going to have to work really hard to give each of my children individual attention when the baby gets here. I guess I just have to re-read pres. Monsons talk and move on and enjoy Kenlee now the way she is, All GROWN UP! (Sniff, wipe, sigh)

4 comments:

Bree said...

That's just how I felt when Alli started "growing up". It makes me so sad to go back and look through her scrapbooks and see how much she has changed already.

Sarah said...

I totally feel the same way! Talan just turned two on Monday and I cried practically all day. I had a really hard time that he wasn't my "baby" anymore. Thanks for reminding me of Monson's talk... I think I need to read it again as well!

Janet said...

Sorry, but it doesn't get any better. Those pictures some 30 odd years later still bring on those very same emotions. You are so right to enjoy the moment now, because the plan is progression. We're in it for the long haul, and things change, although sad for us moms. But there is some light at the end of the tunnel. You get grandkids. (Too bad they have to grow up too!)

Bobbi said...

That is so sad, I feel that way with my youngest right now and he's not even two yet but they get soooo independent. Cute kids though :)