Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My favorite holiday!






The 4th of July has always been my favorite holiday. It is easy to Love the 4th here in I.F. the celebrations are fantastic! It has been a hard holiday for me though because of the 6 years that Nick and I have been married there has only been one or two years that Nick did not have to work. We always miss him on the 4th. This year was awesome because my Dad got a room at the Shilo Inn by lottery. it was a blast being able to do what we wanted and come back to our spot on the balcony. The girls had a blast and were asleep not even 5 min after the end of the fireworks show. I love this age- it just is not the holidays without kids around.

5 comments:

Holly said...

We do have the best celebration for the 4th I think. :) Your kids look adorable in their festive outfits!! :)

Mary C. said...

Cute pictures! Skyler's hair looks blonde in some of them!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Kacey...I know I tell you this everytime I make a comments, but your girls are SO beautiful. There eyes and skin and their hair. i agree with you about the 4th (in I.F.) it really stinks down here because every little town does there own thing...so it's not big and there are no Mexican Low rider Cars....Or BMX'ers (my 2 favorite)
Love ya have a good day
Ali

Erin said...

Have I left you a post yet? I get the bad friend of the year award! Good thing your girls are cute, otherwise my boys would have to marry you know who!!! Hopefully the boys will meet up to your standards. I'll make sure I rear them right.
You are doing such a great job at your photography. I will recommend you everyone! Keep up the good work.

Bobbi said...

You have the cutest little girls! Do you take family pictures for other peopel?? I need to get your number from Erin.