


Nicks sister Kim had twins Bradley and Laney just 4 days before Kenlee was born! I just have to say I love these kids, they made me an Aunt and I am very grateful for that. We will not be able to make it to their 2nd birthday party and so we decided to go to Logan (at the last min.) and see them and have a little party at the park. Kim was so awesome to let us come stay at her house so last min. I mean we called her late at night and said hey can we come tomorrow? We are mean family to do that. Anyway the kids had a blast and it would not have been a two year olds birthday bash with out Bradley pulling the cake off the kitchen counter. Look at that face how can you get mad at him? Happy early birthday Bradley Laney and Kenlee!
No comments:
Post a Comment