Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This is where you can find me on May 6th.




So we have made it a tradition since Nick and I have been married to go fishing on my birthday. I do not know why but it is also becoming a tradition that I only catch 2 fish, every year (strange). Today started out rough with the boat plug being no good. we had to wait a few hours while Nick drove back in to town to buy a new one. it was a good thing that Skyler noticed water coming into the boat or we may have been in big trouble. Then we saw someone die on the Dock Literally that was a little creepy. Then I got to thinking about it later that we took the picture of me holding the fish about right where that person had died not even an hour earlier. Super Sad we will be watching the news to see if we can find out what happened. But anyway it was a very fun and action packed day.

6 comments:

Elena said...

That is the funniest birthday tradition I have ever heard of for a girl, but you sure look happy doing it! (Not so funny about the person dying though. YiKES!) Good for you for having fun. And thank goodness it's finally warm so you can do that. Happy Birthday!

Holly said...

What a fun tradition! My husband would LOVE it if that's what I wanted to do on my birthday! lol. How crazy is that that we share the same b-day! I hope you had a great day too!! :)

Mary C. said...

Happy Birthday Kasey!!! You look fabulous!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

fun pictures kace....I really want to go fishing now.
Love ya Ali

Natalie♥ said...

I am so glad the weather was nice for you to be able to go fishing. You are quite the fisherman :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you wear the hat I gave you!! Is that a birthday traditions too??? Just kidding happy late birthday!!!