So here are some fun pictures from tonights program the first picture is chandler I just caught her playing before the program started and my goodness check out those eyes her parents are in big trouble!
I seriously need you to take some pictures of my kids! You are such a good photographer! Wasn't there performance so cute! Your daughter did such a good job! See you tomorrow at gym!
This is our tender heart. Skyler is our peace maker who loves to sing and dance. Can anyone say High School Musical?
Kenlee
Oh how we love this girl, but she is well how do you say this....our difficult child. She is a strong independent 3 and she keeps us on our toes {and everyone else} at all times.
Mack
This is our little man. He is surrounded by cute girls that can't get enough of him...poor kid.
5 comments:
What a fun night! Skyler looks so cute in her cowgirl hat and boots! p.s. Cade's head is looking a lot better...thanks again, you're my lifesaver!
What a doll! I love it!
Cut pictures! Thanks for taking pictures of Maddy for me. This year has been so fun for the girls to go to school together :)
So fun to see Nancy Long! And that picture of Skyler below is DARLING!
I seriously need you to take some pictures of my kids! You are such a good photographer! Wasn't there performance so cute! Your daughter did such a good job! See you tomorrow at gym!
Post a Comment