Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ohhhh No!! I get the bad mom of the Month award!!!



So this is what happens when you have a tired mom and a child that loves to explore! Nick works shift work for those of you that don't know. this means that for four days I have little if no help with the kids because Nick is at work well when he works nights he usually comes home had sleeps even on his last night shift. Well on the forth day I am exhausted and really it is like the 5th day when he comes home from his last night. (confusing I know) Well Kenlee loves soup! I do not know why but she would eat soup three times a day if I let her. and she likes oatmeal in the morning which is not far off from soup. Well I was making her soup and she climbed up on a stool and I was helping her stir the soup (dumb I know she is not even two) The whole time I am saying we don't touch it it is hot. well I turned for one second and Yep you guessed it! I think that I forgot that she is not like skyler. When skyler was little if you told her not to do something she did not do it EVER! Kenlee is always pushing her limits and exploring. I have to keep an eye on her every minute. I know that this whole thing is my fault I was very tired. I fell horrible I mean look at her finger. It is huge!!! Sorry Kenlee I will accept my award now.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Kacey, I remember a little finger or two looking like that at my house. You feel so bad. Don't think you are a bad mother. It's called life.