Friday, June 24, 2011

Skyler has a big day



The week before school got out, I was able to take each of the girls individually to get their hair cut/trimmed and then out for ice cream. It was fun to pamper them and have a little one on one time. I found it funny though that they both were super quiet and I had a hard time getting them to talk when it would be just us. Well as soon as skyler got in the car after quietly eating our ice cream, she starts to talk like crazy (I guess a more familiar situation to her?...who knows) well she asks me "did you know that I am the only one in my class that has not lost a tooth this year" Me "NO I did not know that" then no joke a minute later "I think my tooth is loose".....a min after that "Yep it is bleeding" ok as a side note this tooth was not loose AT All she was just determined to get her name on that chart at school. So when we got home she let nick wrap floss around it and pull it out. This to me is NUTS I would have never let my Dad do this to me, but then again I am a big wimp. She was so excited and came running into the house with it still dangling on the string...crazy. So she got her name on the chart at school mission accomplished.

1 comment:

Amy Eaton said...

Love her hair cut!