this is Skyler with her friend Seth or Steph (how is sometimes sounds coming from Skyler.) Seth is such a nice boy we enjoy having him around along with the rest of his family they are all great. I know that she is only 6 but I have to say so far she is doing a good job with the boys she is bringing home. Ahhh they are fun!
The girls have been loving dance this year. It has been a lot of work, but so worth it. Nick gets to dance with Kenlee in one of her dances and it is sooo adorable, I will try to post the entire dance soon I promise.
My son loves yogurt....random...YES. (you can stop reading at anytime)
This is what happens when you have two older sisters and you can not get away (START WALKING SON it would HELP)
For skyler's birthday we covered her bed with balloons, but then they (and the kids) all ended up in Mack's crib. (I secretly wanted to get in there).
Happy St. Patty's day!
Skyler got a gun for her birthday so Nick was helping them shoot it. Fun!
When we went to Utah for my Grandpa's funeral we had a day to spend in Salt Lake city. We went to the Beehive house and to the conference center. When we were done I asked the girls which one they liked best Kenlee said that she liked the elevator. What a NUT!
I love how close my girls are. I hope that they are always good friends no matter what!
Mack liked moving the onions from one bowl to another.
Skyler and Kenlee were able to sing at this months stake baptism with June and Lilly (who are sisters) from the ward. they did a great job. I am so proud of them.
That is all for now. Bye!





2 comments:
I am so proud of you for updating your blog!! I love the last picture of Macks ear bent over in his hat :) Your kids are adorable I love all the fun pictures.
Love it!! Love those yellow and blue Dresses!!! I want one for me;)
Post a Comment