Friday, November 20, 2009

Hunting with my Hubby.

Photobucket
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss226/mybragbook/web2-38.jpg
So I can say that I have been hunting. I just have to say..and you men think that us women are crazy? Sitting in a tree stand in the freezing cold on a seat (if you can call it that) the size of a VHS tape. It was interesting to say the least. I had a blast though. It was so fun to go and be with Nick doing something he loves. He supports me in anything and everything that I do 100% I am grateful that the opportunity came for us to hunt together. We "jumped" ...I think that means we scared a deer that was bedded down...walking to the tree stand. That was exciting and then we had no luck the rest of the night. I did however take my camera and practiced my nature shots. Thanks babe for taking me with you. And as a side note for all of you that know me well I did not even make a Peep No talking whatsoever! I know I know amazing. I think that I will try to go hunting more and channel the silence more.
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss226/mybragbook/web2-38.jpg
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My hunky hubby!! GROWL!

1 comment:

Bree said...

Well, bummer that you guys didn't get a deer. But atleast you got some stinking awesome nature shots.
By the way... you crack me up woman!