
Grandma and Grandpa Torman sent Money to Skyler for starting Kindergarten. She already had enough school stuff so we decided to use the money on new dance stuff (that was GREATLY needed) She got new slippers, tights and a new leotard (no more wedgies). We were also able to get her a hoodie sweatshirt that say Cowboys (not the football team, the elementry school) on it from her school. So THANK YOU grandma and grandpa.

For family home evening, Nick gave a lesson and then we made susi (out of pound cake and frit rollups) Kenlee fell off the stool...oh but don't worry the wall broke her fall. That would be a hole in the wall from her stubborn little noggin. Every morning she wakes up to go look at it and she says "how is that hole doin?" I think that she thinks it is going to heal itself. Well like I have said before, I always though Kenlee was either the boy I would never have or she was preparing me for a boy, and well we know now that she is preparing me. Mack will learn everything he know from her.....SCARY!
2 comments:
I love checking your blog. Your kids are so cute! Kenlee must make you laugh all the time.
Oh man, I'm lovin' it!
Post a Comment