Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Utah Day Trip










Ok so sorry for not making a post in forever and then trowing you all of these pictures. Anyway we were able to go to Utah for the day a few weeks ago. We had so much fun! We made bead watch bands. Great Grandma Oka got to Meet Mack. We ate. We played ball. we ate. (dutch oven I know you are jealous) Someone lost a tumb. All the kids tryed on Grandpas hat. Bradley showed me all of his dinosaurs (man I love that boy). My kids got over there fear of Dogs (maybe? We Hope) the list goes on and on! I wish I could post all my pictures but I have no time! Anyway thanks everyone for the fun day, we already miss you all!

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

finally a post!j/k! I love all your pictures you are so good and your kids are adorable :)

Unknown said...

oh just so you know the thumb grew back!!!!

Bree said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you guys had fun!